Marketing is a complex basket, weaved of many disciplines.
Marketing should be seen as the roadmap to sales success. The odds of sales success improve dramatically with successful marketing strategies and tactics.
Marketing is key in product engineering, product development, portfolio planning, distribution and positioning and yes, advertising and promotion -- which is what many think marketing is all about.
- Do you know precisely who your target is for your goods and services and do you know how to reach them?
- What data have you collected about your market and customers’ behaviors?
- Do you know the segmented messages that will resonate with your audiences?
- Are you certain of the competitive landscape and how you are differentiated?
- Do you know the size of your opportunities?
- Are you experienced with digital marketing?
- How are you leveraging your social communities?
There are many questions to be asked before making a marketing plan. bluesalve partners has deep and practical experience in all the many areas that comprise successful marketing. From the front end where we engage in finding the gaps, pains and needs of target customers and markets; to determining the sizes, methods and channels needed to reach them, along with the where and how to create demand around products and services. bluesalve partners and their associates has walked this path successfully for many years with many clients.
We have launched nascent brands into crowded markets and built them to success from scratch. We have pioneered new products and services in both the physical and online worlds. We have re-invented brands, their products and processes, and we have done this with the very limited budgets that the competitive space of consumer goods often demands. Money is helpful, but good marketing is most often defined by great execution and superior coordination with all the relevant company disciplines.
bluesalve partners offers:
- Market sizing and analysis
- Product marketing management
- Brand development and brand positioning
- Concept validation
- Ethnographic research
- Qualitative and quantitative research and insight
- Marketing messaging and segmentation
- Insights into consumer purchase patterns and needs/ pains/ gaps
- Campaign marketing services
- Go-to-market planning
- Customer communication strategy and execution
- Point of purchase, merchandising and go-to-market plans and materials
- Thought leadership strategies
- Channel marketing strategies and execution
bluesalve partners has birthed many award-winning and top selling products and services. We have managed multimillion dollar budgets, but also created brand and buzz while running on the proverbial "vapor". Discipline, insight and execution make each precious dollar worth the investment.