Even the best strategy becomes meaningless with poor execution.
At the same time, a poor strategy will make excellent execution nearly impossible to achieve. Confronted with one or both of these, your organization will be frustrated and stressed. Consider the following:
- The economy has changed, the customers have changed, and the culture has changed -- but have you changed?
- Are your past strategies equipped to flex with the changes taking place in the market?
- Do you need to revisit what you have defined in the past?
- Is the business you have loved in the past going to serve you going forward?
Most professionals understand the importance of strategic planning but for a variety of reasons have either failed in the past, or lack the resources or understanding required to drive their process to success.
Whether you are a large, well established company or a small start up strategic planning is an area that needs a close look with an objective mind. Even the best-in-class or the most innovative need a plan that is engineered for success. This means not only scrutinizing your unique offer, but also market needs and retail partner and distribution requirements. Without all elements in place, it can be very expensive to revisit after the fact.
With over 40 years of "C" level management experience under their belt, bluesalve partners has a keen understanding of the key elements that create or re-create a winning strategy.
We have deep experience in retail, manufacturing, OEM technology, service provision and distribution. We’ve delivered successes with finished consumer goods, technology, hardware, software services and content.
We can help you:
- Facilitate an effective SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis of your current business.
- Define, refine or redefine your vision, mission, values, goals, and objectives for the present and future
- Develop financial and go-to-market models
- Clarify your unique selling proposition (USP) and competitive differentiation
- Write your business and operational plan
- Create a communications plan to help you articulate this to your internal and external constituents